A balanced diet is vital to incorporate into your postpartum diet. Keeping these fruits on hand to consume as is or simmered in recipes will be most beneficial and nourishing. This is by no means a complete list, but a great starting point for creating your postpartum menu.
Always choose organic, fresh and local when possible! Lastly, be sure to COOK your fruits and veggies and eat them warm or at room temperature to nurture your delicate digestive system after birth.
- Fresh or frozen BERRIES are highly versatile, high in fiber, and jam-packed with antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties.
- BANANAS support digestive health and contain several antioxidants.
- AVOCADOS are high in fat and benefit the cardiovascular system.
- PAPAYA is high in antioxidants, improves digestion, and fights inflammation.
- TOMATOES contain antioxidants and aid with heart health.
- APPLES are rich in fiber and antioxidants.
- PEARS promote gut health while containing anti-inflammatory properties.
We carefully curated meals to include a variety of fruits listed above. Our Banana Chia Oatmeal Congee and Berry Date Oatmeal Congee are as delicious as they are nutritious. These meals are loaded with antioxidants from fruits while promoting lactation with sprouted oats. Warm, soft meals are easy-to-consume and aid digestion in postpartum healing.