QUICK + EASY Caffeine Free Chai Latte (with adaptogens!)
If you know me, you know I LOOOOOOVE a good chai latte. The four sigmatic packet makes it SO quick and easy, I can be sure to always have one even on those busy mornings.
Get 40% your first Thrive Market order to grab the chai and gelatin HERE
A few tablespoons of water
Grassfed Gelatin (optional but recommended for protein/nutrients)
Four Sigmatic Chai Latte Mix
8-10 oz Raw milk (or milk of choice)
Add water to the frother (or your coffee mug if you have a handheld frother) and sprinkle with 1 tbls gelatin. Let bloom for 3-5 minutes
Add milk and chai mix to frother and hit start. If using a handheld frother, heat milk and add to mug with chai mix and froth
Top with cinnamon
- Add a tablespoon of coconut sugar, maple syrup or raw honey as desired
- In lieu of raw milk, I often use coconut milk powder and water. Any choice of milk would work fine
- Add a tablespoon of butter or coconut oil to boost the fat content. Be sure to blend well
- Get 40% off your first thrive market order to grab all the pantry goods mentioned here at a discount!
- Here's the link to the frother I have. It heats/froths at the same time! Great for frothing milk, or making hot cocoa or other drinks like this chai.